A little bit of everything - outfits, moodboards, scrapbooks, thoughts and more
Monday, August 24, 2026
Life Update
For me school is starting on September 2nd and I do NOT want to go. I am happy because I bought some cute new outfits and a new purse to bring to school so hopefully that will make me more motivated to go. I don't just have school coming up though, I'm also starting my job on September 1st and I'm excited cuz I'm gonna get $$$ (and i'm broke so I need it) but I'm also not because now it's another responsibility :(. I don't know, I think everything will be ok but right now I'm just trying to savor my last days of summer before going to prison a.k.a school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Update #2
DIVASSSSSSSS!! What are your thoughts on manifestation because at first I thought it was a myth but not after today! Small Overview: Ma...
-
For me school is starting on September 2nd and I do NOT want to go. I am happy because I bought some cute new outfits and a new purse to bri...
-
DIVASSSSSSSS!! What are your thoughts on manifestation because at first I thought it was a myth but not after today! Small Overview: Ma...
just followed. what gorgeous blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteaww tysm! I just looked at ur blog too, I love it!!! Ur so creative!
Delete