Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Life Update #2

    DIVASSSSSSSS!! What are your thoughts on manifestation because at first I thought it was a myth but not after today!

Small Overview: Made a guy I liked start talking to me again

First of all: What is manifesting?
Manifesting is the practice of using focused thoughts, visualization, and positive beliefs to bring a personal goal or desire into reality.


So here's how the story goes:
    I met this guy at this program (I'm gonna call him K). K and I got to know each other and I caught feelings for him as he did for me. Sadly though, he said things between us weren't going to work out because he needs to focus on his mental health which I think is so fair and I respect it because I know what it's like. We cut all communication though so obviously I was still upset because I did enjoy my time with him (plus I would still have to see him at that program). Recently, I got into researching about manifestation because I thought it was really interesting. I thought about trying it, so last night before I went to bed, I pictured me and K talking and everything with us going back to normal as I said "Thank you for letting this happen" over and over again. The next morning I went to the program and guess who talked to me??? K did! He talked to me as we did before our fallout and I was shook. Then after that I got a text from him and we started having a full conversation. He told me he still wants to talk and be friends and of course I was ok with that because he's a great person and I love talking to him.

This could all be a coincidence but I don't know, its kinda crazy!

So if you girls need a sign to get into manifesting, THIS IS YOUR SIGN!!! Im currently manifesting something else right now and I'll let you divas know if it works!!! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update #2

     DIVASSSSSSSS!! What are your thoughts on manifestation because at first I thought it was a myth but not after today! Small Overview: Ma...